Duration: 01/02/2017 - 31/12/2018
The subject of the Operation involves the development of four (4) training interventions (Actions) for education executives and/or teachers of Primary and Secondary education. In particular, it includes the design and development of corresponding training actions throughout the country, the development of appropriate educational – training material, the internal evaluation of these actions and the implementation of all the necessary supportive actions.
Each of the Actions is described as follows:
ACTION 1: Training for the Introduction of Descriptive Assessment in Compulsory Education
- Pilot implementation of descriptive assessment in selected schools of Compulsory Education
- Training of educational executives and teachers for the implementation of descriptive assessment in Compulsory Education
- Development of the appropriate educational – training material
Coordinator: Maria Nika
ACTION 2: Teacher Training on the New Foreign Languages Curricula – Common Foreign Language Curriculum and English Learning Programmes in Early Childhood (PEAP)
- Development of training – educational material
- Foreign language teachers’ training
- Proposal for linking foreign language teaching to the National Foreign Language Exam System (KPG)
Coordinator: Androniki Charitonidou
ACTION 3: Teacher Training on the New Curricula for Religious Education
- Training of the Secondary Education teachers of Religious Education and Primary Education School Counselors on the New Curricula for Religious Education
Coordinator: Efstratios Psaltou
ACTION 4: Training Actions for the support of the education of refugee children
- Training of the Refugee Education Coordinators and education executives who support Primary and Secondary school units and/or their annexes, where refugee children are educated.
- Support teachers who staff the Refugee Reception and Education Structures (DYEP) and/or Reception Classes (RC)
- Development of a special training and supportive material
Coordinator: Paraskevi Trouki
Co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) within the framework of the Operational Programme “Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning 2014-2020”.
Project Manager: Nikolaos Grammenos