Polyxeni Founta holds
- a B.A. in Preschool Education from Department of Early Childhood Education, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- as well as a two year post graduate degree at the same faculty.
- She is a teacher, working at Greek public nursery schools since 2004
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy as a secretary in the President’s Office.
Publications & Projects
Her research interests focus on
- preschool education
- early childhood education
- cultural education
- inclusive education
She has participated in the following projects/programs:
- Horizon 2020, Open Schools for Open Societies (OSOS) as administrative staff
- Erasmus, University of Geneva
and has attended more than 50 conferences, symposiums, seminars etc.