Eirini Doutsiou holds a
- a B.Sc in Information Sciences and Technology from Athens University of Economics and Business,
- an M.A. in Continuing Professional Development and School Improvement, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK. and
- a Postgraduate Training Certificate in Adult Education from Hellenic Open University.
- She has very good knowledge of the English language, French language, and basic knowledge of the Russian language.
- She is a teacher, working at Greek public secondary schools since 1993.
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy in Logistics and Technical Support Department.
Publications & Projects
She has participated in the following programmes
- Socrates II / Comenius Program, Program Title: “Cultural Heritage and ICT and New Technologies” Action 2: Training of school staff on issues Cultural Heritage and Communication, Noord Oost-Groningen Training Center, Netherlands. Sub-Action: 2.2 Individual training scholarships.
- Mobility Program of EPEAEK (Action III) with the subject: " Education and schools in the 19th and 20th century (architecture-operation - institutional presence)".
- Mobility Program of EPEAEK on "European Dimension of Multimedia Education and Telematics" TEI Piraeus.