Michail Asimantonis holds
- a BA degree from the Faculty of Law of the University of Athens (1985) and
- a Master's degree on "Educational Technology and Development of Human Resources" (2012), from the University of Athens, Department of Primary Education
He is a graduate of the Athens School of Law (Department of Political Science and Public Administration) and the School of Pedagogical and Technological Education (ASPETE).
He has worked for more than 30 years as a lawyer and for 15 years as a PE 078 teacher occupying both teaching and administrative positions. He has also served as a legal advisor in Public Bodies, Institutions and private companies.
From 2004 he has taught Social Sciences at Mandra High School.
He has also worked for the School of Pedagogical and Technological Education (ASPETE), the National Centre for Public Administration and Local Government (EKDDA), and the Institute of Educational Policy.
Being a teacher in secondary and adult education for over 8 years, he has extensive teaching experience.
Furthermore, he has been involved in thelaw-making process.
- Since 2018 he has been seconded to the Institute of Educational Policy (IEP) in the Legal Support Department and has been a Legal Advisor in matters which fall within the scope and competence of the Institute.
Publications & Projects
- His scientific interests lie mainly in the educational community and law.
- He has published book chapters and articles in legal journals, and has participated in more than 15 conferences and scientific meetings.