Melina Panagos holds a
- B.A. in French Language and Literature from the Department of English Language and Literature of the School of Philosophy in Athens (2006)
- M.A. in History of French Culture from the Department of English Language and Literature of the School of Philosophy in Athens (2012)
- She is also a graduate of Theatre Studies from the University Paris ΙΙΙ (1982), and holds a Degree of Cinema Technician with a specialty in Photography from the National School Louis Lumière, Paris(1988).
- She has been working as a French language teacher in Primary and Secondary Educatiion for more than 7 years
- Since 2018 she has been working as an attached teacher at IEP as Secreterial Support at the Scientific Unit of Minority, Cross-cultural and Greek Diaspora Education, Prison Schools
Publications & Projects
- Her postgraduate study entitled «Le Courrier d’Orient - Ὁ Ταχυδρόμος τῆς Ἀνατολῆς- Portrait d’un journal franco-hellénique du début du XXe siècle» (Portrait of a Greek-French newspaper of the beginning of the XX century) was presented by her during the two-day conference Presses Allophones en Méditerranée at the French Archaeological School (Athens), 11-12 March 2014 and it was published by CEAlex (Centre for Alexandrine Studies).