Start Date: 01/06/2017
End Date: 31/12/2018
The subject of the Operation is to train teachers /trainers in apprenticeship matters with a view to reinforcing and successfully implementing the programme. Within the framework of the Operation, it has been provided for the organisation of both an in-person training programme (in all prefectures of the country) and an e-learning programme (synchronous and asynchronous) by utilizing the existing electronic platform of IEP. The training is about the establishment of apprenticeship in the framework of the Vocational Education and Training, the implementation framework and supervision of the apprenticeship, the basic principles of adult education etc.
Aims / Objectives:
Training of Teachers and Trainers:
- on the content of the institutional framework and the implementation processes of the Post-High School apprenticeship year /class
- on the curricula of the Post-High School apprenticeship year / class
- on the basic principles of adult education
- on modern teaching methods for VET
- on security and health issues, counselling, vocational guidance and entrepreneurship
[links for guides and legislation]
Co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) within the framework of the Operational Programme “Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning 2014-2020”.
Project manager: Stavros Pitsikalis