Dimitra-Ismini Ziaka holds
- a B.Ed. from the Department of Primary Education, University of Aegean, Rhodes (2001),
- a B.A. in Studies in Greek Civilization from Hellenic Open University (2018) and
- an M.Ed in ICT in Education (2011).
- She is a teacher, working at Greek public primary schools since 2002.
- She is currently attached at the Institute of Educational Policy in Projects and Actions Departement. She is also a member of the Unit Arts.
Publications & Projects
Her research interests focus on Environmental Education and on Media Literacy