Emmanouil Spanoudakis holds a
- Degree in Computer Systems Engineering from “Technical Educational Institution of Piraeus”
- M.Ed. in Information and Communication Technologies for Education from “National and Kapodistrian University of Athens”
- He is a teacher, working at Greek public secondary and technical schools since 2005.
- He is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy in the Staff and Administrative Support Department.
Publications & Projects
He has published research on the following fields:
- Digital Storytelling:
“Digital Words of Wisdom? Milia (AppleTree), An Online Platform for Digital Storytelling”
Manolis Spanoudakis, Alexandra Nakou, Eni Meliadou, Dimitris Gouscos, Michalis Meimaris
Cultural Science Journal, Vol 8, No 2 (2015): Broadening Digital Storytelling Horizons (CULTURAL SCIENCE ISSN 1836-0416)
His research interests focus on Information and Communication Technologies for Education
He has participated in the following projects/programmes:
- Οpen Schools for Open Societies – ΟSOS
- ACT-ACTive citizenship projects to enhance pupils’ social and civic competences (Erasmus+ KA3)
He has participated in :
- “Usability And Accessibility Days 2011” (The University Research Institute of Applied Communication and the Laboratory of New Technologies in Communication, Education and the Mass Media of the University of Athens)
- “Serious Games Showcase & Best Practices”, 5th European Conference on Games-Based Learning (ECGBL 2011).
- 2nd Panhellenic Conference of Educational Sciences (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)