Nikolaos Raptis holds a
- BS in Political Science and Public Administration (1989), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- BS in Technical and Vocational Teacher Training from Institute (SELETE) (1988)
- BS in Educational Regional Development Institute of Panteion University
- MSc in Regional Development (1980) and a BS in Law Science from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (1978)
- He is a secondary school teacher, working at Greek public secondary/technical -vocational schools since 1992.
- He is currently serving under secondment at the Institute of Educational Policy in the Legal Support Department (since 2015)
Publications & Projects
- He has developed writing activity in newspapers, books, public radio and television.
- Languages: Greek (native), French (competent), English (competent)