- is a graduate of the Physics Department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (1981)
- holds a Master of Science degree in Physics and Astronomy, Graduate School of the University of Toledo (Ohio, USA) (1985)
- and holds a postgraduate diploma of the interdisciplinary graduate program "History and Philosophy of Sciences" of the University of Athens (MITHE) and NTUA (General Department) (1998)
- Since 1989 he has been serving as a Physicist (PE04) in Secondary EducationFrom 2003 to 2008 has served at the Hellenic Lyceum in Bielefeld (Federal Republic of Germany)
- From 2011 until 2017 has served as Director of the 1st GEL of Argyroupolis.He has a teaching experience in higher education as a graduate teaching assistant in the Physics and Astronomy Department of the University of Toledo (Ohio / USA) and as a contract instructor at the School of Technological Applications of the Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Patras (1987-1989)
- Since 2017 he is attached at IEP. He participates in the Projects and Action Department, in the Department of Physical Sciences, Technology, Mathematics and the Teacher Training Office. He also participates in the Project Team of IEP within the framework of the Action "A New Start in EPAL" (MNAE)
Scientific / Research Interest
His scientific interest is mainly in the teaching of Physics as well as in the history and philosophy of natural sciences.He has presented his work in Greek scientific conferences.