Stavroula Papadopoulou holds a
- B.Sc.,Msc in Agricultural Engineering from Department of Plant Production, Agricultural University of Athens,
- M.Sc in Plant Developmental Biology from the Pierre and Marie Curie University of Paris, and
- a M.Sc. in Statistics of Economic University of Athens
- She is a teacher, working at Greek public secondary schools since 2000.
- She is currently attached at the Institute of Educational Policy at the Technical and Vocational Education Unit, the Office for Educational Research and Assesment and the Educational Innovation Unit