Evaggelia Papadimitriou holds a
- B.A. in German Language and Literature, from the Department of German Language and Literature, School of Philosophy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Ph.D. in German Philosophy, Department of Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology, School of Philosophy, University of Ioannina.
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy as a Consultant for German language teaching. She is Coordinator of the Foreign Languages Sub-unit.
- She worked as a German language teacher in private schools, in public Institutes of Vocational Education and in primary and secondary education for about 25 years.
- She has taught German as a Fellow Teacher at the Technological Institute of Epirus (2001-2007) and the University of Thessalia (2016-2018).
- She is a German Language examiner at the KPG exams organized by the Ministry of Education.
- She is a member of several examinations boards for German Language.
- She was a Coordinator for the development of school textbooks for English Language Teaching in Lyceum and EPAL
Publications & Projects
- She has participated in many conferences, seminars and workshops and has published papers in scientific journals and conference proceedings on subjects related to her research interests.
- She has participated in the following projects/actions:
- Action 2: Teacher Training on the New Foreign Languages Curricula – Common Foreign Language Curriculum and English Learning Programmes in Early Childhood (PEAP)” of the NSRF project: «Training Interventions for the support of school structures of the educational system», Institute of Educational Policy
- Action 1 “Training for the Introduction of the Descriptive Evaluation in Compulsory Education” of the NSRF project: «Training Interventions for the support of school structures of the educational system», Institute of Educational Policy
- European Εrasmus+ project “(KA3) «ACT – ACTive citizenship projects to enhance pupils’ social and civic competences»