Vasilios Ntzelepis holds a
- B.Sc. in Primary School Education from the Maraslian Pedagogical Academy of Athens,
- B.Sc. in Primary School Education from the Pedagogical Department of the University of Athens,
- M.Ed. in Pedagogical Science from the Maraslian Pedagogical Academy of Athens,
- He is a teacher, working at Greek public primary schools since 1988.
- He is currently serving under secondment at the Institute of Educational Policy in the Department of Projects and Actions. He is a member of various internal Committees of I.E.P.
Publications & Projects
- He has participated at the Comenius programme during 1998 – 2000 as a representative of the 7th Public Primary School of Faliro.
- He is responsible for the MIS 5001259 and MIS 5001313 EU Funded – Co Funded Projects