Vasileios Nikakis holds a
- B.A. in Philology from Department of Philology, University of Ioannina,
- M.A. in subject Political Sciences and Sociology from Department of Political Science and Public Administration, University of Athens.
- He is a teacher, working at Greek public secondary school since 2010.
- He is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy.
- He is a member of the Humanities and Literature Scientific Unit and the Social Sciences Scientific Unit.
- From 2016 to November 2019 was also a member of the Strategic and Policy Planning Office – from June 2018 was also Head of the Office.
Publications & Projects
His research interests focus on
- Theory of Language and Literature
- Philosophy of Knowledge and Aesthetics
- Social Sciences
He was a member of the teams that wrote:
- the Curriculum and the school book (Modern World: Citizen and Democracy) in the field of Social Sciences (Secondary Education).
- The Curriculum and the school book (We and The Others) in the field of Modern Greek Language (Secondary Education).
He has taken part in scientific conferences and scientific seminars.
He has publications in scientific Journals.
He has translated a book on History from English (under publication).