Olga Krinta holds
- a M.Eng in Electrical Engineer and Computer Science from the Polytechnic School of the University of Patras in 2002.
- a B.Sc in Accounting from Higher Technological Educational Institute of Mesolonghi.
The year 2018-2019 she is attending the postgraduate program “Applied Economics and Management” of the Department of Economics and Regional Development of Panteio University.
- She is a teacher and she has worked from 2003 in the primary and secondary Greek schools.
- She has worked in Primary and Secondary Education Directorate in the field fo Informatics and Economics.
- She has served as Deputy Director at the Greek Lyceum of Hamburg (2011-2012) during her three-year detachment there (2009-2012) and as Deputy Director at the School of Continuing Education of Ampelokipi (2017). She is currently seconded to the Institute of Educational Policy in the Department of Technical Support and Logistics.