- a B.A. in Political Sciences from the Panteion University, Athens.
- a B.A. in Sociology from the Panteion University, Athens.
- an A in Political Sociology from the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Kent at Canterbury, England
- She has studied Psychotherapy at the Centre for Psychotherapy & Counseling "Wilhelm Reich" Hellenic Institute of Vegetotherapy & Character Analysis, Athens
- She is a member of the IEP’s Staff; currently working for the European and International Educational Policy Office and the Social Sciences Unit
Publications & Projects
Her research interests focus on
She is participating in the Erasmus+ Programme with the title “Teaching European Sign Languages as a first Language” (“SIGN FIRST”)