Iliana – Panagiota Iliopoulou
Iliana – Panagiota Iliopoulou holds a
- B.Sc. in Informatics from the Department of Informatics and Telecommunication, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- M.Sc. in Communication Systems and Networks from the Department of Informatics and Telecommunication, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, and
- M.Sc. in Music Culture and Communication from the Department of Music Studies and Department of Communication, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- She has attended many seminars and participated in conferences, concerning Informatics and Education.
- She has an excellent command in English and is also fluent in French.
- She is also a professional musician. She has graduated from the Piano School and is also a certified music teacher in secondary education (TE 16 piano teacher). Both teaching music and performing are among her interests and activities.
- She is a secondary education teacher, teaching Informatics at Greek public schools since 2004.
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy in the Logistics and Technical Support Department
- Additionally, she is an adult educator, certified by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP) and has accumulated teaching experience in both distance-learning and conventional teaching programmes, in the field of Informatics.
Publications & Projects
Her research interests focus on
- Teaching Informatics
- Adult Education, Distance Learning
She has participated in Research projects conducted by the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, concerning design and implementation of telecommunication applications.