Vasiliki Chatzisgouri holds a
- B.Sc. in Electric Engineer from Polytechnic School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- She is a teacher, working at Greek public technical -vocational schools since 1993.
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy as a member of the Technical and Vocational Education Unit, the Educational Innovation Unit as well as the Office for Educational Research and Assessment.
Publications & Projects
She has published and conducted research on the field of Apprenticeship in technical -vocational schools
Her research interests focus on Technical and Vocational Education
She has participated in the following projects/programs:
- P.A. “Teacher/trainers training in Apprenticeship
- P.A. “Upgrade of the curricula and educational material for vocational secondary education and the 4th year of Apprenticeship”