Androniki Charitonidou holds
- a B.A. in French Language and Literature, Department of French Language and Literature, School of Philosophy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- an M.A. in Plurilingualism Didactics and Language Policies, Department of Arts and Languages, University of Maine, France.
- a PhD in Intercultural Education, Department of Arts and Languages, University of Maine, France.
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy as a Consultant for French language teaching. She is Head of the Teacher Training Office.
- She has worked as a French language teacher in private Institutes of Foreign Languages and Greek public primary and secondary schools for about 14 years.
- She has taught the Module «Diversity of languages and cultures in primary school: discovery of a didactic approach», as a part-time Lecturer, in a postgraduate course of the Department of Arts and Languages, University of Maine-France (2012-2013).
Publications & Projects
She has participated in many conferences, seminars and workshops and has published papers in scientific journals and conference proceedings on subjects related to her research interests.
Her research interests focus on
- Foreign language didactics
- Plurilingualism didactics
- Intercultural education
- Teacher training
- Educational relationship
She has participated in the following P.A. and projects:
- as a Manager of the Project “Teacher Training on the Curricula and the educational material for primary and secondary education [P.A. 2014-2020 programme: «Human resource development, education and lifelong learning», Institute of Educational Policy]
- as a Coordinator of Action 2: Teacher Training on the New Foreign Languages Curricula – Common Foreign Language Curriculum and English Learning Programmes in Early Childhood (PEAP) (P.A. 2014-2020 programme: «Training Interventions for the support of school structures of the educational system», Institute of Educational Policy]
- as a Coordinator of the foreign language teacher training program RELANG (Relating language curricula, tests & examinations to the CEFL), ECML/CELV (10-12 February 2017, Athens)