Martha Thomopoulou holds a
- B.A. in French Language and Literature, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- D.E.A. in applied linguistics, University Paris III, Sorbonne Nouvelle.
- She is a teacher, working at Greek public primary and secondary schools since 1991.
- She is currently attached to the Institute of Educational Policy as a secretary in the Administrative Board.
Publications & Projects_
- Her research interests focus on teaching French as foreign language via modern teaching methods and cultural education.
- She has participated in the project/program of the Pedagogical Institute: “Evaluation of qualitative characteristics of the primary and secondary education system” (2004-2006).
- She has participated in more than 40 symposiums, conferences, seminars etc.